My Teaching Experience During Pandemic
Iam Sangappa Negali, from tumkur district, Karnataka. Iam working as a graduate primary teacher. Iam new comer to this teaching field that has made me less experience. all have been know that whole world confronting the covid-19, pandemic. During this period we have faced many difficult situations in various fields; agriculture, enducation, economics and other fields. Among them education is the one which stuck stuck this pandemic.
As a teacher , I want to share my experience during this period. At the month August, Karnataka government has been introduced a new scheme, Vidyagam for one to 9th standard students.as per the government order and we formed many groups and assigning them activities related to each subject. Though we assigning those works to them, there was no much time to correct it. So that we not satisfied with what had happened during the pandemic.
Apart from that during the pandemic. I often have online classes. I could have sent many assignments and Projects through WhatsApp. They also sent their assigned works. This what I experienced during the pandemic.
I am glad you were able to enage your students during the pandemic
ReplyDeleteThank you sir
ReplyDeleteNice sir
ReplyDeleteGood passion on ur profession...
ReplyDelete